Your Kolbe A results are an indication of your individual conative (i.e., instinctive) strengths. Now that you have taken the Kolbe A Index, listen to the narrated presentation from Kolbe Corp that provides you with an interpretation of your results and write a 250-300 word response to the following prompts:
- What about your results is true for you? Does anything seem false?
- What role might your conative strengths play in this class and/or in your chosen profession?
- Describe your instinctive strengths.
- What sort of conative profile would work best with yours for group work and collaboration?
Keep in mind that the above prompts are just suggestions. If your reflection regarding your conative profile takes you on a different path altogether, by all means go there. Ultimately, we want to see you critically and actively reflect on these results in a way that will result in a meaningful learning experience for you.
Even though this is an individual assignment (each student is turning in one reflection), as always we expect that you collaborate with your peers. The level of collaboration can take different forms:
- Discuss with your peers their profiles and their own reflections on these.
- Discuss differences and similarities between your profiles and theirs and the impact this might have on your future group work in this class.
- Use your knowledge of your profile and others to form effective teams for collaboration on future CEE300 assignments.
Grading criteria include:
- Response displays a meaningful, introspective analysis of results.
- Response includes details, examples, etc. and avoids vagueness.
- Response contains relevant information.